FSBSI Izmerov research institute of occupational health
FSBEI of Higher Education Ural State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
FSBEI of Higher Education Perm State Medical University named after academician E.A. Wagner of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
NPO Occupational Health Physicians and Specialists Association
Central Directorate of Healthcare RZD-Medicine
With the support of:
Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
Ministry of Health of the Sverdlovsk Region
Ministry of Health of the Perm Territory
The main directions of the scientific program of the conference:
1. Changes in the regulatory framework in occupational health.
2. Risk factors and analysis of the health status of the working population of the Russian Federation: problems and solutions.
3. Transformation of the main forms of occupational pathology at the present stage: prevention, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, prognosis.
4. Diagnostic and prognostic significance of comorbid diseases for assessing health status and maintaining working longevity during a pandemic of a new coronavirus infection.
5. Topical issues of the examination of professional suitability and the connection of the disease with the profession during a pandemic of a new coronavirus infection.
6. Rehabilitation of patients who have undergone a new coronavirus infection.
7. Psychological support for workers during a pandemic of a new coronavirus infection.